Reducing power usage will save you money (and save the environment).
Energy consumed by unattended, unused computers across your network can drain your budget, as well as natural resources. Yet users and IT staff are often too busy to manually manage power usage.
Lightspeed Systems Power Management provides sustainable energy savings across your network by monitoring energy usage and directing low-power states and shutdown times. Utility cost-savings of up to $75 per PC per year are documented with detailed reports.
Product Features and Benefits
- Detailed reports measure energy usage and savings by individual machine.
- Customizable aggressive, moderate, relaxed, and no power management policies.
- Shutdown, reboot, standby, or wake on LAN power events.
- Scheduling by day and time.
- Easy deployment using Active Directory or Zenworks group policies to push out client software.
- Power event overrides to accommodate weekly software updates.
- Workstation grouping to simplify large deployments.
- Wake-on-LAN capabilities for updates and remote management.
Power Management Resources