Ready to Solve Your Filtering Challenges?
It’s time to get smarter about your web filtering. It’s no longer only about blocking and allowing: Schools are facing more complex challenges than ever with appropriate access, decrypting SSL easily, and monitoring for safety issues like violence and self-harm.
From CIPA compliance and privacy requirements to having more data than ever to manage, you’ve got a lot on your plate. We’re here to help make sense of it all, and help you get your filtering where it needs to be to help students focus, keep them safe online, and reassure parents, teachers, and your board that your 1:1 is working.
Download this essential guide to filtering and get the latest data, trends, and tips for a successful device deployment at your school. In this free whitepaper, you’ll learn:
- – Top priorities for K-12 IT when it comes to filtering
- – Insights from your peers on how they filter successfully
- – How to overcome the toughest challenges of filtering
- – Social media and YouTube policies your peers use
- – Why data matters in K-12 reporting
- – Tips on finding the right filter for your unique deployment
- – Plus so much more!
Fill out the form to the left to gain access to this critical guide.