May 27, 202012:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
Remote Learning with Relay: Safe, Scalable Solutions for your Distance Learning Initiative
It's apparent that schools need to be prepared for a new future of K12 learning and start thinking about what their classroom environment might look like in the fall.
Join Tina Barrios of Polk County Schools in Florida and Lightspeed Systems as we discuss Polk's rapid deployment of remote learning solutions and what their strategy is for the fall.
May 28, 202010:00 am - 11:00 am CDT
Getting the Most Out of Your Relay Solution
With the huge shift to take learning completely digital from school closures and 1:1 deployments, having a reliable filtering solution is a must. As current Relay customers, you're already ahead of the game, but are you utilizing Relay to its full potential?
In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- The complete capabilities of Relay
- Using Relay’s robust reporting for a successful 1:1
- Best practices for utilizing Relay in a remote learning setting
- Relay’s complete mobile device coverage on and off campus
May 29, 202010:00 am - 11:00 am CDT
Extending Your Relay Platform for Remote Learning Success
COVID-related school closures have shown us the importance of having a plan and reliable tools in order to be most successful in the changing learning environment. As current Relay customers, you’ve already taken the first steps in making sure students are protected online, but what other tools are needed for a successful remote learning plan?
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- Tools needed to manage a digital classroom set up
- Reporting on unused or redundant apps to maximize ROI
- How to spot rogue or out-of-compliance apps that endanger student data security
- Complete coverage for every OS on and off network