You’re invited to a Customer User Group Meeting hosted by Lightspeed Systems & VLCM!
Please join us on Thursday, June 8, 2017 for a discussion on mobile learning in schools, including our tips and tricks for getting the most out of your mobile devices.
We’ll talk about:
• How to give students access to appropriate YouTube content
• The challenges of user identification across networks and devices
• Ensuring effective device usage and maximum ROI with reports
• Keeping students safe on social media and Google
• How to reduce Chromebook loss and theft
• Plus best practices for handling SSL decryption
Here’s all the info:
Thursday, June 8, 2017 | 10:00 am – 11:30 am
3520 South 300 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84115