Colonial Lunch & Learn Agenda:
Join us for an in-depth discussion about Lightspeed Systems filtering solution, and how it can help Colonial IU schools get the greatest control, reporting, safety and compliance.
• SSL decryption – how to easily get the information you need with Lightspeed’s Smart Agents
• Hardware, Cloud, Hybrid – pros and cons of each deployment method and how to maximize current hardware investments without spending more
• 1:1 environments – filtering and management techniques for each OS
• Offsite filtering – how to ensure seamless safety and reporting when devices go off-campus
• Reporting – how to receive, share, and simplify the information you need, from overviews to details
• Student Safety – how filtering can help schools proactively protect students at risk of suicide, self-harm, and violence
• Implementation – how to easily move to Relay from other filters or from Longhorn
• Pricing – how to take advantage of discounted consortium pricing
Here are the details:
WHEN: Thursday, May 9th | 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
WHERE: Colonial Intermediate Unit 20 | 6 Danforth Dr. Easton, PA 18045
WHO: K-12 IT Staff
We’ll also show off the new Relay platform, the first all-in-one solution for filtering, managing, monitoring and protecting your devices!