Enjoy a catered lunch on us, network with your peers, and come away with solutions to the daily frustrations and challenges facing K-12 IT.
We’ll talk about:
• 1:1 deployment and management — best practices for rolling out devices
• School violence prevention — the latest tools for monitoring students at risk
• YouTube and social media — how to offer appropriate access on popular channels
• Take-home device initiatives — ensure high speed and safety on devices at home
• Classroom device management — help teachers manage them without headaches
Here are the details:
WHEN: Wednesday, June 5th | 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
WHERE: Freeburg Community High School District 77 | 401 S Monroe St | Freeburg, IL 62243
WHO: K-12 IT Staff
We’ll also show off the new Relay platform, the first all-in-one solution for filtering, managing, monitoring and protecting your devices!