Berks IU Lunch & Learn Agenda:
Join us for an in-depth discussion about Lightspeed Systems filtering solution, and how it can help Berks IU schools get the greatest control, reporting, safety and compliance.
• SSL decryption – how to easily get the information you need with Lightspeed’s Smart Agents
• Hardware, Cloud, Hybrid – pros and cons of each deployment method and how to maximize current hardware investments without spending more
• 1:1 environments – filtering and management techniques for each OS
• Offsite filtering – how to ensure seamless safety and reporting when devices go off-campus
• Reporting – how to receive, share, and simplify the information you need, from overviews to details
• Student Safety – how filtering can help schools proactively protect students at risk of suicide, self-harm, and violence
• Implementation – how to easily move to Relay from other filters or from Longhorn
• Pricing – how to take advantage of discounted consortium pricing
WHEN: Thursday, March 21st | 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
WHO: K-12 IT Staff
WHERE: Muhlenberg Blue Center
It is easiest to use 610 Sharp Ave, Reading, PA 19605 as the destination, but turning into the 6th Ave Bus Entrance to get to the Blue Center. The map (see attachment) will guide you through the parking lot to the Muhlenberg Blue Center parking area and entrance.
Please contact Dan Houck if you need help finding the building (484) 955-9315
We’ll also show off the new Relay platform, the first all-in-one solution for filtering, managing, monitoring and protecting your devices!