May 14, 202010:00 am - 11:30 am CDT
New Normal? How K12 Schools Can Prepare for Next Year
Schools around the world are finishing the year online -- but what comes next? Join a panel of K12 leaders for a lively discussion of what school might look like next year and what schools can do to this summer to prepare.
- Pete Just, CTO at Metro School District of Wayne Township (IN)
- Tina Barrios, Asst Superintendent at Polk County Schools (FL)
- Keith Krueger, CEO at Consortium for School Networking (CoSN)
- Chad Stevens, Leader K12 Education at Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Brian Thomas, President & CEO at Lightspeed Systems
District, industry, and organization experts will share their perspectives - and take your questions. Don't miss this view into the future of K12 education and the role of ed-tech in a world of uncertainty.