Can you answer these questions about your ed-tech program?
- What programs and apps are most used? Least used?
- Which classes use our LMS the most?
- How much money are we spending on licenses that are never used?
- What key educational resources are under-utilized?
- What apps and software do we need to plan professional development for?
- Did previous PD sessions increase adoption and engagement?
- What rogue apps have users across the district implemented outside of IT?
- What tools are in use throughout our schools that violate student data privacy best practices?
The answers to these questions can drive smarter decisions, higher ROI, and greater ed-tech success.
Recent studies suggest that 67% of purchased ed-tech licenses are unused, resulting in millions of wasted dollars. Make every ed-tech dollar count with Analytics powered by Relay.
- Watch the webinar – View “The Data-Driven District” with Debbie Karcher, former CIO of Miami Dade County Schools.
- Learn more – Read about our new solution, Analytics powered by Relay, with this PDF.
- Request a demo or quote – Find out how Analytics can help your school.
- Contact us – Send us an email.